Year 11 Easter School
All students attending subject revision days or study sessions in the library must sign in at reception.
Easter School Timetable
If you are working at home:
- Follow the revision plan you created in school this week.
- Schedule time for breaks and exercise.
- Create a study space - finding a quiet spot from distractions and keeping things in one place.
- Mix it up - use different revision methods e.g make revision post cards, use your revision guide, make knowledge mats/posters, watch the recommended revision clips on YouTube.
- Revise with a friend - talking through what you've learned and test each other.
- Use past papers and mark schemes.
- Eat healthy
- Ensure you have enough sleep by not staying up too late.
- Try to follow your normal routine getting up and eating breakfast to start the day 9.00am